Lamb shanks are one of the greatest little chewy bits of a lamb. The lamb shank when cooked slow, low, and wet for a couple hours becomes tender, juicy, flavorful, and amazing!
The best part of a lamb to roast is most definitely a whole leg. The flavor of caramelized lamb fat and juicy lamb leg meat is amazing.
- How to Braise Lamb Shoulder
- How to Roast a Leg of Lamb
- How to Roast a Rack of Lamb
- How to Roast Lamb
OTHER LAMB RECIPES
These are the various lamb recipes that don't fit into the other sections. A lot of curries and lamb chops for now.
- How to Broil Lamb Rib Chops
- How to Cook Crusted Lamb Chops
- How to Make Lamb Meatballs
- How to Make Lamb Shahi Korma Curry
- How to Make Shepherd's Pie
- How to Pan-Fry Lamb Tenderloins