The larger cuts of venison are often cooked whole for larger groups of people. Wrapping them with bacon is always a tasty idea.
Venison ground by itself or mixed with bacon makes great hamburgers, meatballs, meatloafs, or stuffing for squash and other vegetables.
- How to Braise Venison Bratwurst
- How to Cook Elk Burgers
- How to Cook Venison Chili
- How to Cook Venison Stuffed Squash
- How to Make Venison Meatballs
- How to Pan-Fry Venison Bratwurst
OTHER VENISON RECIPES
Until I build up a bigger collection of venison recipes this category will look pretty scatter-brained.
- How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Venison Chops
- How to Cook Venison Schnitzel
- How to Cook Venison Stew
- How to Grill Venison Steaks
- How to Make Game Stock