This pork loin was rubbed with garlic before it was roasted. Giving it a little crust on the outside to contrast the juicy inetrior. The list of recipes below are all large chunks of pork, also often called roasts.
- How to Barbecue Pork with Hoison
- How to Braise Pork Shoulder
- How to Brine Pork Shoulder
- How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- How to Roast Pork Loin
- How to Roast Pork Shoulder
- How to Roast Pork Tenderloin
PORK CHOP RECIPES
There are dozens of ways to cook pork chops. The recipes below are the most popular methods that I have found so far.
Choucroute garnie is a French dish from the Alsatian region, which borders Germany, which explains the presence of Sauerkraut. Below are several classic pork recipes.
- How to Braise Country-Style Pork Ribs
- How to Cook Bangers and Mash
- How to Cook Ragu
- How to Make Choucroute Garnie
- How to Make Jaeger Schnitzel
- How to Make Pasta Carbonara
- How to Make Swedish Meatballs
HAM & BACON RECIPES
This category is for ham and bacon because they are actually quite similar. You may also find other smoked pork products like ham hocks, in this category.
- How to Bake Ham
- How to Bake Honey Glazed Ham
- How to Cook Bacon
- How to Make a BLT
- How to Make Chocolate-Covered Bacon
- How to Make Ham Salad
- How to Make Split Pea Soup
OTHER PORK RECIPES
This is the catch-all category for the pork recipes. There are a lot of bratwurst, ground pork, and even a few sauce recipes here.
- How to Cook Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce
- How to Grill Bratwurst
- How to Make Cabbage & Potato Stew
- How to Marinate Pork in Hoison Sauce
- How to Pan-Fry Bratwurst