There are many ways to cook a whole chicken. Here are several of them.
- How to Bake Chicken
- How to Brine a Chicken
- How to Make Chicken Ballotine
- How to Poach a Chicken
- How to Roast a Beer Can Chicken
- How to Roast a Chicken
- How to Roast a Stuffed Chicken
- How to Roast a Spatchcocked Chicken
- How to Roast a Cornish Game Hen
- How to Smoke a Chicken
- How to Smoke Cornish Game Hens
Quartering a chicken is very easy to do. And it makes cooking a chicken a much less daunting task. Ask your butcher to do it for you if you are unable to do it yourself.
- How to Barbecue a Quartered Chicken
- How to Braise Chicken
- How to Broil a Quartered Chicken
- How to Cook Coq au Vin Rouge
Season some chicken breasts with a bit of salt and pepper and pan-fry them in butter. Then make a quick pan-sauce to go with them and serve it on top.
- How to Brine Chicken Breasts
- How to Broil Chicken Breasts
- How to Deep-Fry Chicken Breasts
- How to Grill Chicken Breasts
- How to Make Chicken Parmigiana
- How to Pan-Fry Chicken Breasts
- How to Poach Chicken Breasts
- How to Roast Chicken Breasts
LEGS AND THIGHS
Baking chicken legs is an easy way to get dinner on the table quickly. Although technically it's roasting not baking. Just rub them with some herbs and salt and toss them in the overn. Piece of cake!
- How to Bake Chicken Legs
- How to Deep-Fry Chicken Legs
- How to Grill Chicken Legs
- How to Pan-Fry Chicken Thighs
Chicken Wings, once considered refuse by the elevated indivudual, are now one of the most popular parts of the chicken.
SOUPS AND STOCKS
Making your chicken stock is a simple and crucial component of any good soup or stew.
- How to Make Chicken and Dumplings
- How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup
- How to Make Dark Chicken Stock
- How to Make Light Chicken Stock